Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Why I want to be an adult.

One of the questions in my students text book was, "why do you want to be an adult?". Here are a few of their answers. I wish I was an adult, it sounds cool!

1. "I want to be an adult because adults can do anything they want so, I want to be an adult."

2. "I want to be an adult because if I was and adult I could do everything, it's my dream!"

3. "Hey! Did you know? We can do anything we want as soon as we become adults. We can sleep all day long or eat anytime. Thus, I want to be an adult"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I do whatever I want. Maybe they want to be me not just an adult. I think I am going to sleep all day now.

RLB said...

Sigh, if they only knew, our lives are so hard and strenuous and stuff. I mean, it's the weekend already! I have to spend money tomorrow!

Marcy said...

i don't like being an adult

Heidi said...

So, Marcy...RL and I are thinking to meet you in Calgary sometime in the fall for a visit. Promise me that you won't be an adult then!