Sunday, April 08, 2007

Cherry blossom heaven located in crowds of hell!

Well, it's that time of year again. Spring has arrived and everyone and their dog were out it full force, armed with their cameras. Here are a few pictures that were taken today.
One of the things I will miss the most about spring in Korea, the cherry blossoms. Too bad the crowds of people ruin it a little bit, but then again, I'm there doing the same thing as everyone else. But, you have to ask yourself....why in the middle of all these beautiful trees do you have to hear, "Hammertime" blaring in the background?
Sae Jin and I going for the cute couple look, even though Sae Jin was a little nervous that people may have thought that we were a couple.

Rachel Lynn and I , always being health conscious.

Who are these hot girls?


Okay, yes, I am being a little Korean in this picture...but isn't it pretty?


After forcing Cam and Sae Jin to follow in my footsteps, they were thankful in the end. Another great photo, and they are looking hot!

1 comment:

RLB said...

Oh God, we are so Korean. We basically just go there to take pictures, don't we?