Sunday, April 15, 2007

Spring is in the air! Posing pretty for the camera.


Seoul Grand Park was an awesome place for a Sunday picnic, however, our food was cold and greasy by the time we sat down to eat. I guess it's the company and not the food that counts!
Rachel Lynn and I have mended our ways and we have decided to follow a different path through Seoul. Instead of having lots of drunken photos, taken in dark, smoky bars...we have decided we needed more outdoor nature shots. What do you think?
(However, this is my disclaimer...we may still hit the bars from time to time.)

4 comments:

RLB said...

"from time to time"? How about the next two weekends?

daeguowl said...

They don't have laws about drinking in public places do they? I say get your beers and take 'em on the road...then you get the best of both worlds.

Heidi said...

Rachel, only the 28th is a given.

Marcy said...

I think in doing so, you are misleading your readers.