Sunday, March 25, 2007

A Sunday Afternoon in Insadong with Cam

Me casually posing in front of a large group of Korean police
A traditional paint brush made of horse hair
A random shop in Insadong
A reenactment in the streets of Insadong
Making Korean rice cakes

Korean pottery

Korean candy
Packed as usual on a Sunday afternoon
I went to Insadong today with Cam and bought lots of beautiful things that I didn't plan on buying....oh, how I love spontaneous purchasing. It was a fantastic spring afternoon, which meant lots and lots of people. Even with all of the people, Insadong is still one of my favorite places in Seoul.
After battling the crowds Cam and I met Rachel Lynn and her parents. After Rachel Lynn made a quick purchase, we headed to Bennigan's to have some "okay" food and of course a beer. The perfect end to a spring afternoon in Seoul. I can't wait till Tanya and Min get here so I can do it all over again!

5 comments:

Marcy said...

I love Insadong! I love shopping! And I love Heidi. I love Heidi shopping in Insadong

RLB said...

I love Insadong, I love shopping and I love you guys too! I love that Marcy has left the exact same comment as I planned to!

Jes said...

All those Korean police officers...makes me wanna do something bad!!!

Heidi said...

That's cause you're a naughty, naughty girl Jes!

Heidi said...

I love you guys too!