Sunday, March 11, 2007

Long time no Hongdae








Last night was the first time to go to Hongdae since November. We had an awesome time, but missed Jes. We went to the "bed bar" which is a fun place to go, but can get a little mellow after awhile. So, after that, we livened things up by going to the ever popular, "Tin Pan Alley". After having a few drinks, saying hello to some co-workers and fellow soccer players, we headed to the Norae bang, aka Karoke. As always we sang, "Sweet Child O' Mine". I can't wait till Tanya gets here and I drag her there to sing a few tunes. (PS Thanks for the pictures RL!)


3 comments:

RLB said...

I can't wait to make Tanya's ears bleed from how awesome our singing is! ROCK AND ROLL!

Jes said...

I missed you guys, too!!! I mean, it was nice when you serenaded me this morning, but not as nice as if I had been there in person!

Next weekend for sure!

Jes said...

Is this gonna be one of those crappy blogs that are never updated??? Or are you just waiting for more pictures of me?